Tuesday


$50 [+shipping] : Ink on paper : 8 x 11.5 inches :


This Enso actually began as an experiment that was just about ink drops and had no Enso at all.  I finished the drips on the paper and didn't quite know how to finish it but it needed something else.  It sat in my studio for over a month until the day I set up an Enso session.  It suddenly dawned on me as I was collecting the materials that these ink drop paintings would be perfect for Enso so they were included in the batch.

All of the paintings from this Enso session are stamped with the SkyTree stamp that I made to sign and complete them.  The stamp is a crucial part of the Enso process and I use it not only to designate each session with its own stamp but to balance the final composition.  Each Enso has the stamp placed in a spot unique to the needs of that particular piece.


Be well




............................................................................................................................................



  Want to see more paintings plus exclusive studio photos and updates? Click the recommend button to connect with my Facebook Artist Page.


............................................................................................................................................

0 comments :

Post a Comment